In March 2020, Save Myanmar film organized the official handing over ceremony of the Digital Cinema Package of “The Daughter of Japan” to Myanmar government by NFAJ and Embassy of Japan in Myanmar. There was a special screening event of the digital restored version of the film in Yangon for the first time. Save Myanmar Film is very glad to initiate this meaningful digital restoration project for Myanmar Cinema Heritages. This is the first milestone in digital restoration and we need to keep moving forward and save more Myanmar classic films.
- Movie Time “Koon Hna Eain Tan Ka Ma Jan Bon” by Director Maung Wunna
- Save Myanmar Film organized a “Film Digital Restoration Workshop” conducted by Imagica Lab (Japan)
- Save Myanmar Film conducted two-day Magnetic Tapes Digitization Workshop at IPRD funded by MOWCAP ACC small grants
- “The Daughter of Japan” is handed over to Myanmar and digital restored version is screened in Yangon for the first time.
- The Daughter of Japan” is being scanned to be digitally restored