In the beginning of 2020 in February, Save Myanmar Film conducted the first fully equipped digital restoration workshop in Yangon with experienced professional Japanese archivists/trainers from Imagica Lab (Japan). Altogether thirteen enthusiastic participants take part in the workshop and learnt digital restoration.
- Movie Time “Koon Hna Eain Tan Ka Ma Jan Bon” by Director Maung Wunna
- Save Myanmar Film organized a “Film Digital Restoration Workshop” conducted by Imagica Lab (Japan)
- Save Myanmar Film conducted two-day Magnetic Tapes Digitization Workshop at IPRD funded by MOWCAP ACC small grants
- “The Daughter of Japan” is handed over to Myanmar and digital restored version is screened in Yangon for the first time.
- The Daughter of Japan” is being scanned to be digitally restored