The digital restoration of “The Daughter of Japan” was complete in October 2019 and the digitally restored film was screened in Japan to celebrate “World day for Audiovisual Heritage” where the Minister of Information, government officials and Save Myanmar Team attended and celebrated the day with a Myanmar Film screening on the 26th of October 2019.
- Movie Time “Koon Hna Eain Tan Ka Ma Jan Bon” by Director Maung Wunna
- Save Myanmar Film organized a “Film Digital Restoration Workshop” conducted by Imagica Lab (Japan)
- Save Myanmar Film conducted two-day Magnetic Tapes Digitization Workshop at IPRD funded by MOWCAP ACC small grants
- “The Daughter of Japan” is handed over to Myanmar and digital restored version is screened in Yangon for the first time.
- The Daughter of Japan” is being scanned to be digitally restored